Pressure Reducing Valve Market 2019-2024 Overview:
Pressure reducing valves are designed to reduce incoming water or steam pressure to a safer constant predetermined downstream level. Pressure reducing valves are used in industries such as oil & gas, chemical processing, power generation, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, and food & beverages, among others. The analysts forecast the global pressure reducing valve market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global pressure reducing valve for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the pressure reducing valve sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global pressure reducing valve market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global pressure reducing valve market is segmented into:
- Direct Acting Pressure Reducing Valve
- Pilot-Operated Pressure Reducing Valve
Based on application, the pressure reducing valve market is segmented into:
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical & Chemical
- Waterworks & Wastewater
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global pressure reducing valve market are:
- Conbraco Industries Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Inc
- Honeywell International Inc.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Mueller SV, Ltd. (Singer Valve, LLC)
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation (UK) Ltd.
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc
- TALIS Management Holding GmbH
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global pressure reducing valve market.
- To classify and forecast global pressure reducing valve market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global pressure reducing valve market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global pressure reducing valve market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global pressure reducing valve market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global pressure reducing valve market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of pressure reducing valve
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to pressure reducing valve
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with pressure reducing valve suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Direct Acting Pressure Reducing Valve Market
7.3 Global Pilot-Operated Pressure Reducing Valve Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Oil & Gas Segment
8.3 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Power Generation Segment
8.4 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Petrochemical & Chemical Segment
8.5 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Mining Segment
8.6 Global Pressure Reducing Valve Market by Waterworks & Wastewater Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Pressure Reducing Valve Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Pressure Reducing Valve Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Pressure Reducing Valve Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Pressure Reducing Valve Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Pressure Reducing Valve Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Conbraco Industries Inc.
15.2 Eaton Corporation Inc
15.3 Honeywell International Inc.
15.4 KSB SE & Co. KGaA
15.5 Mueller SV, Ltd. (Singer Valve, LLC)
15.6 Parker-Hannifin Corporation
15.7 Reliance Worldwide Corporation (UK) Ltd.
15.8 Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc
15.9 TALIS Management Holding GmbH
15.10 Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY