Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Market 2019-2024 Overview:
A coordinate measuring machine is a device that measures the geometry of physical objects. It typically uses probes to sense the position of a point in space, measuring it based on its distance from a three-dimensional reference position. A CMM machine is also used to test and verify a part or assembly to ensure that it matches the intended design. The analysts forecast the global coordinate measuring machine market to exhibit a CAGR of 7.7% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global coordinate measuring machine for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the coordinate measuring machine sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global coordinate measuring machine market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global coordinate measuring machine market is segmented into:
- Portable Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Stationary Coordinate Measuring Machine
Based on application, the coordinate measuring machine market is segmented into:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Power
- Electrical & Electronics
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global coordinate measuring machine market are:
- Aberlink Ltd.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Creaform Inc.
- Eley Metrology Ltd.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- Keyence Corporation
- Metronor AS
- Mitutoyo Corporation
- Nikon Metrology NV
- Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd.
- WENZEL Group GmbH & Co. KG
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To classify and forecast global coordinate measuring machine market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global coordinate measuring machine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global coordinate measuring machine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of coordinate measuring machine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to coordinate measuring machine
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with coordinate measuring machine suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Coordinate Measuring Machine Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Portable Coordinate Measuring Machine Market
7.3 Global Stationary Coordinate Measuring Machine Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Coordinate Measuring Machine Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Coordinate Measuring Machine Market by Automotive Segment
8.3 Global Coordinate Measuring Machine Market by Aerospace & Defense Segment
8.4 Global Coordinate Measuring Machine Market by Energy & Power Segment
8.5 Global Coordinate Measuring Machine Market by Electrical & Electronics Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Coordinate Measuring Machine Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Coordinate Measuring Machine Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Coordinate Measuring Machine Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Coordinate Measuring Machine Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Coordinate Measuring Machine Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Aberlink Ltd.
15.2 Carl Zeiss AG
15.3 Creaform Inc.
15.4 Eley Metrology Ltd.
15.5 FARO Technologies, Inc.
15.6 Hexagon AB
15.7 Keyence Corporation
15.8 Metronor AS
15.9 Mitutoyo Corporation
15.10 Nikon Metrology NV
15.11 Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd.
15.12 WENZEL Group GmbH & Co. KG
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY