(3-Aminophenyl)-Urea (m-Amino Phenyl Urea, CAS 25711-72-2) Market 2019-2024 Overview:
(3-Aminophenyl)-Urea, or m-Aminophenylurea, is the organic compound with the formula C7H9N3O. It is an intermediate used in the synthesis of reactive dyes - a class of highly coloured organic substances primarily used for tinting textiles. Reactive dyes attach themselves to their substrates by a chemical reaction that forms a covalent bond between the molecule of dye and that of the fibre. The analysts forecast the global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.1% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global (3-aminophenyl)-urea for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the (3-aminophenyl)-urea sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the (3-aminophenyl)-urea market is segmented into:
- Yellow 145
- Yellow 44
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market are:
- Shanghai Amino-Chem Co., Ltd. (Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd.)
- Bodal Chemicals Ltd.
- Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd.
- Shreeji Organics
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market.
- To classify and forecast global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global (3-aminophenyl)-urea market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of (3-aminophenyl)-urea
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to (3-aminophenyl)-urea
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with (3-aminophenyl)-urea suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Application
7.1 Global (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market by Application 2014-2024
7.2 Global (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market by Yellow 145 Segment
7.3 Global (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market by Yellow 44 Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9. (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by Application
9.3 Market Segmentation by Country
10. (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. (3-Aminophenyl)-Urea Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Shanghai Amino-Chem Co., Ltd. (Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd.)
14.2 Bodal Chemicals Ltd.
14.3 Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd.
14.4 Shreeji Organics
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY