Adipic Acid (CAS 124-04-9) Market 2019-2024 Overview:
Adipic acid or hexanedioic acid is the most important dicarboxylic acid with the formula (CH2)4(COOH)2. It is produced industrially by the oxidation of cyclohexanone and cyclohexanol with nitric acid. Adipic acid is one of the most important monomers, predominantly as a precursor for the production of nylon 66. The analysts forecast the global adipic acid market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.2% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global adipic acid for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the adipic acid sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global adipic acid market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global adipic acid market is segmented into:
- Adipic Acid from Butadiene by Carboalkoxylation
- Adipic Acid from KA Oil by Oxidation
Based on application, the adipic acid market is segmented into:
- Nylon 66
- Polyester Resins
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global adipic acid market are:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Ascend Performance Materials Inc
- BASF SE
- Huafon Group Co. Ltd.
- Kailuan Group Co. Ltd.
- Koch Industries, Inc. (INVISTA)
- LANXESS AG
- PetroChina Liaoyang Petrochemical Company
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- Shandong Haili Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Hongye Chemical Group Co.Ltd.
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Shanxi Yangmei Fengxi Fertilizer Industry (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Shenma Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Solvay S.A.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global adipic acid market.
- To classify and forecast global adipic acid market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global adipic acid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc. in global adipic acid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global adipic acid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global adipic acid market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc. besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of adipic acid
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to adipic acid
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with adipic acid suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Adipic Acid Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Adipic Acid from Butadiene by Carboalkoxylation Market
7.3 Global Adipic Acid from KA Oil by Oxidation Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Adipic Acid Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Adipic Acid Market by Nylon 66 Segment
8.3 Global Adipic Acid Market by Polyurethanes Segment
8.4 Global Adipic Acid Market by Plasticizers Segment
8.5 Global Adipic Acid Market by Polyester Resins Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Adipic Acid Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Adipic Acid Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Adipic Acid Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Adipic Acid Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Adipic Acid Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Asahi Kasei Corporation
15.2 Ascend Performance Materials Inc
15.3 BASF SE
15.4 Huafon Group Co. Ltd.
15.5 Kailuan Group Co. Ltd.
15.6 Koch Industries, Inc. (INVISTA)
15.7 LANXESS AG
15.8 PetroChina Liaoyang Petrochemical Company
15.9 Radici Partecipazioni SpA
15.10 Shandong Haili Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
15.11 Shandong Hongye Chemical Group Co.Ltd.
15.12 Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
15.13 Shanxi Yangmei Fengxi Fertilizer Industry (Group) Co. Ltd.
15.14 Shenma Industrial Co. Ltd.
15.15 Solvay S.A.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY