Wind Turbine Converter Market 2019-2024 Overview:
A wind turbine converter enables efficient conversion of the variable frequency output of an induction generator, driven by a variable speed wind turbine, to a fixed frequency appropriate for the grid or a load. Mainly two converter topologies are currently used in the commercial wind turbine generator systems. The analysts forecast the global wind turbine converter market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.7% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global wind turbine converter for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the wind turbine converter sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global wind turbine converter market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global wind turbine converter market is segmented into:
- Partial Converter
- Full Converter
Based on application, the wind turbine converter market is segmented into:
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global wind turbine converter market are:
- ABB Ltd
- American Superconductor (AMSC)
- Beijing Corona Science &Technology Co. Ltd.
- Beijing Etechwin Electric Co. Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Enercon GmbH
- General Electric Company
- Ingeteam S.A.
- NARI Technology Development Limited Company
- REnergy Electric Tianjin Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Shanghai Hi-Tech Control System Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Hopewind Electric Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy S.A.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global wind turbine converter market.
- To classify and forecast global wind turbine converter market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global wind turbine converter market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global wind turbine converter market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global wind turbine converter market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global wind turbine converter market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of wind turbine converter
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to wind turbine converter
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with wind turbine converter suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Wind Turbine Converter Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Partial Converter Market
7.3 Global Full Converter Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Wind Turbine Converter Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Wind Turbine Converter Market by Onshore Segment
8.3 Global Wind Turbine Converter Market by Offshore Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Wind Turbine Converter Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Wind Turbine Converter Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Wind Turbine Converter Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Wind Turbine Converter Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Wind Turbine Converter Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 ABB Ltd
15.2 American Superconductor (AMSC)
15.3 Beijing Corona Science &Technology Co. Ltd.
15.4 Beijing Etechwin Electric Co. Ltd.
15.5 Emerson Electric Co.
15.6 Enercon GmbH
15.7 General Electric Company
15.8 Ingeteam S.A.
15.9 NARI Technology Development Limited Company
15.10 REnergy Electric Tianjin Ltd.
15.11 Schneider Electric SE
15.12 Shanghai Hi-Tech Control System Co. Ltd.
15.13 Shenzhen Hopewind Electric Co. Ltd.
15.14 Siemens AG
15.15 Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy S.A.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY