Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device (OVD) Market 2019-2024 Overview:
Ophthalmic viscosurgical devices, or OVDs, are used in surgical procedures within the eye and on the surface of the eye to prevent dryness and to facilitate wound healing. The analysts forecast the global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global ophthalmic viscoelastic device for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the ophthalmic viscoelastic device sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market is segmented into:
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC)
- Chondroitin Sulfate
Based on application, the ophthalmic viscoelastic device market is segmented into:
- Ophthalmic Clinics
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market are:
- Altacor Ltd.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
- Bohus Biotech Ab
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Cima Technology Inc.
- Eyekon Medical Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis International AG (Alcon Inc.)
- Ophtechnics Unlimited
- Rumex International Co.
- Shanghai Haohai Biological Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sidapharm Greece
- Truviz Ophthalmic.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market.
- To classify and forecast global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ophthalmic viscoelastic device market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ophthalmic viscoelastic device
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ophthalmic viscoelastic device
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with ophthalmic viscoelastic device suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Sodium Hyaluronate Market
7.3 Global Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Market
7.4 Global Chondroitin Sulfate Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market by Hospitals Segment
8.3 Global Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market by Ophthalmic Clinics Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Altacor Ltd.
15.2 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
15.3 Bohus Biotech Ab
15.4 Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
15.5 Cima Technology Inc.
15.6 Eyekon Medical Inc.
15.7 Johnson & Johnson
15.8 Novartis International AG (Alcon Inc.)
15.9 Ophtechnics Unlimited
15.10 Rumex International Co.
15.11 Shanghai Haohai Biological Technology Co. Ltd.
15.12 Sidapharm Greece
15.13 Truviz Ophthalmic.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY